Granny Square Patchwork
Granny Square Patchwork is ready to go now! Yay!
Once you order, you will get an email to download the PDF. Please check your spam for the email from "Spincushions Downloads" if you don't see it.
This is the digital PDF version of my new book, Granny Square Patchwork. You can purchase a physical copy here (and get a bonus free digital copy) .
About Granny Square Patchwork ...
Welcome to my world of granny squares! Granny Square Patchwork gives endless inspiration to create your own crochet patchwork projects from granny squares.
Inside you will find…
- 40 granny square designs in six adjustable sizes in written and charted format.
- 11 projects you can make using the patterns.
- An abundance of help how to create granny square patchwork pieces of your own design.
- A full glossary of all stitches and techniques used.
- At least 2 alternate colour ways for each of the 40 patterns.
- 3 joining methods.
- 6 border patterns.
- Detailed yarn used information to make yarn substitution easy.
- Project planning grid.
Granny Square Patchwork is a must have addition to your crochet library, providing many years of joy, creating crochet marvels for those you love.
At the start of the book, I explain how to read my patterns and talk a bit about my seamless ways.
Also included, is a glossary of all stitches an techniques used in the book. It shows not only the abbreviations, but the full description how to make the stitch or do the technique, as well as the symbols for each as seen in the charts.
I've created a page in the book with helpful links to all the things you need to know. While there are no videos for individual squares, there are links to how to make most stitches and techniques used in the patterns.