One on One Online Private Workshop with Shelley Husband
How'd you like to spend a couple of hours with me over Zoom?
I'm offering a very limited number of personal workshops until February 2021 with me, Shelley Husband. I'm the designer behind all the patterns you see here.
Here's how it works.
Once you book your workshop, I'll be in touch to:
- find out what you'd like to cover so I can tailor the workshop to your needs exactly
- co-ordinate a 2 hour time slot that suits us both in your chosen month
You will need to have access to a computer with a webcam and/or a phone. I will need to be able to see you crocheting, so a tripod (or homemade propping method) will be needed for that. Ideally, you'd have 2 devices so we can see each other's faces and crochet at the same time.
Depending on what you want to cover, there may be a little homework for you to do before your session.
I will send you zoom meeting info in the days leading up to your workshop.
Ideas for what we can cover:
- Any pattern of mine - eg Mayan, Manderley, a couple of Siren's Atlas or Granny Square Flair patterns
- Level up your crochet - if you only know how to crochet a traditional granny square and want to learn how to read patterns to make more complex granny squares
- Tips and tricks for seamless crochet - how to not use starting chains, how to join squares a couple of ways, how to block, invisible joins, changing colours seamlessly
- Something else you think of - as long as it's based on my patterns and techniques
Any questions before you book? Feel free to contact me on the blue "Contact Me" button below right.
Please note, I am in Australia, so time zones may prohibit us being able to find a mutually suitable time.
8 am for me is:
- 9 pm the previous day in London
- 2 pm the previous day in Los Angeles
- 5 pm the previous day in Boston